Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you provide us. You may provide us information about you on our website (www.foodmart.com.bd), by communicating with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, make a reservation through our site or when you report a problem with our site. The information you provide us may include your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number and chosen passwords.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use some other website we are working with: (for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible to keep this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. If you do that is at your own risk.
We are Foodmart International Limited is a company registered in Bangladesh with registered company number C-125236/2015. The Site is owned and operated by Foodmart International Limited (www.foodmart.com.bd). Your access to this website, continuing use of, placing of any order or contacting any of our affiliated restaurants are conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms.
Other applicable terms
Place an order
Once You have selected your Orders, you will be asked to confirm your Order is correct and to confirm how you wish to make payment for that Order. You have the option to select an online card payment, Cash on delivery, Mobile payment and Pay on collection.
It is Your responsibility to ensure that your Order is accurate and You should thoroughly check the items which you have selected before confirming your selection.
If You have any questions or concerns regarding Your Order, including ingredients used, cookery methods, price or availability or if You suspect that your Order has been incorrectly calculated, you must contact with us.
Once Your Order is processed, you will receive an email at the email address specified during your registration, confirming that Your Order has been received by Us ("Confirmation Email"). Receipt of this email does not mean that Your Order has been accepted by us.
In the event that any payment made via Our Site is declined, you will be advised of the position and Your Order will not be further processed.
If the restaurant rejects your Order, you will be notified via email or telephone call. There are circumstances where a restaurant may not be able to process and deliver Your Order in a timely manner and may be required to reject it.
You will receive an estimated delivery time on your Order. This will be an estimation based on how busy the restaurant is, road traffic, government obligation or any other unavoidable circumstance and any special event or incident which may otherwise affect the processing times. Neither We or the Restaurant can be held liable for any unfortunate delay in delivery to You.
Cancelling an order
After Your payment has been processed, you may not amend or cancel Your Order. If You wish to attempt to amend or cancel Your Order after payment, you should contact us directly to discuss. You can change your mind to cancel the order until Foodmart customer care re-confirmed your order. Your payment will be refund as on condition of our payment gateway provider, it will take 3-7 working days.
Prices and Payment
All prices displayed include or excluding VAT but delivery cost not included (which will be displayed separately where applicable) or any additional ordering fee or charge as the individual restaurant show & specify from time to time. Any other additional charges will be clearly displayed on the total amount shown prior to your order confirmation.
Reservation / Booking
We provide online reservations service for restaurants as on customers’ requirements. In response to a request from you to secure a reservation through foodmart, we shall contact the restaurant in question to ascertain whether they can meet your request.
The availability of the reservation shall be ascertained within a reasonable time and when the restaurant is open. Attempts to reserve seating during hours where the restaurant is closed will result in the reservation remaining pending until such time as the restaurant can be contacted. Once Your reservation request is received and processed, you will be notified by email, notification, SMS or phone call. whether your request can be approved or declined.
Customer satisfaction is of vital importance to Us. Whilst We are not a party to any purchase made via this Site, we will try to support you where possible in relation to any complaint or dispute relating to order. You can contact Us on +88-01793111333 to discuss any issues with a Customer relationship executive.
Priyo Card (Loyalty scheme)
We operate a loyalty scheme called (Priyo card) . Each time You place an Order via Our Site with a participating restaurant, you will earn Points (Priyo card) as on offers time to time. Whether the restaurant with whom You are placing your order is participating in the scheme will be made clear at the point of placing Your Order.
Points are redeemable against future Orders made with a participating restaurant and for purchases made online only. Every point equivalent to money which will not be for withdraw but only for the redeem.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All the rights are reserved.
We reserve the right to decline a new registered account to Our Site or to terminate, suspend or remove you as a user of this Site at our absolute discretion and without explanation. We may take any action deemed necessary to prevent such a liability or loss from occurring, if We find you breach any of the material terms of this website.
Where You have an account terminated or during a period of account suspension, you are not allowed to order from this Site, nor should you attempt to re-register as a new user.
Limitation for consumer
You are prohibited to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in the termination of any or all of Your memberships. Being a customer you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a fake name or a name you are not authorized to use.
Limitation for restaurants
Restaurants that are registered with foodmart international Limited (foodmart.com.bd) agree to provide menu prices that match their current takeaway menu prices. We are not responsible for any discrepancy that may occur in this regard, however, we will endeavor to correct any discrepancies as soon as possible when made aware of them.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully which are mentioned below before ordering any type of food or services from this website.
If you order any food or services from the website, you will agree to obey all the terms and conditions:
General condition :
- The terms and conditions are interrelated with the customer and Foodmart and as a service provider of restaurants food.
- Foodmart is just a website where customer can order very easily and do the home delivery as on customers demand but Foodmart not a food producer.
- Goods or services which show here, we just offer for delivery service from the restaurant through our website, Apps, Hotline within the stipulated time manner.
- Service means here you can get the food at your door step with a definite service charge or without service charge at times by requesting our website, email or hotline number.
- Restaurant is a partner which works with us as a business co-partner. It works with us a cooperative manner; in this sphere both are mutually benefited.
- The restaurants are bound to give support all types of food preparing which shows in menu in our website if the restaurants unable to provide food then we also unable to supply foods.
- Foodmart is a reference to get support of food and services from our website.
- Any contract for the supply of food delivery from our website is either between you and the restaurant on and foodmart, depending on how participating restaurant will supply food or serve to you.
- Notified that some of our goods are not suitable for the baby/children. You should keep in mind that your order is suitable for the intended recipient.
- When you are something from our website you will provide e-mail ID, address and contact number. We must ensure that your details will be safe and secure here.
- Provide right details when you are ordering to us otherwise we will consider it as fake and we will not bear any resemblance.
- The delivery time may vary in case of unavoidable circumstance like heavy rain or heavy traffic jam or hartal or any govt. obligations.
- If the ordered food and delivery capacity is available, the foodmart will accept the order and confirm it to the relevant restaurant and you will get your ordered item within define period of time.
- If any ordered food item(s) are not available or there is no way to delivery, our customer care will confirm you if it is open.
- Payment types will be in online payment or bkash, you can also pay cash on delivery after getting delivery on hand or doorstep to you. You will pay according to the price level which you have ordered to us into our website. If you have needed of change, you should confirm us firstly.
- All prices listed on the website for food menu by the participating restaurant or a delivery partner are correct and it is just restaurant menu price. It is not more the price of restaurant. You have to pay according to the cash basket payment info with added VAT and delivery charge according to the restaurant type.
- The food quality depends on the relevant restaurant only. The foodmart will not bear any responsibility as it is a delivery partner only.
- We will try our best to deliver within timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery if restaurant delay to deliver us.
- The customer must receive food as it is ordered, no way to show any lame excuse against the order.
- We cant served in any food when usually the restaurent is closed and offday of foodmart service, which notified on the website or asked to noticed.
- Cash on delivery allowed up to 1,000 only.
- Not allowed the delivery service from others zone restaurents where as usually the customers ordering area.
Questions or Complaints ?
If you have a question about this Privacy Notice. Please write us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09606501200